Saturday, May 26, 2007

San Francisco Dreamin'




Well, my good friend Julia is visiting and we all spent the day in San Francisco. So much fun to be had!

First we went to the Fisherman's Warf. Grabbed a bite to eat at Bubba Gump's. I just loved the atmosphere at this restaurant. It was so lively and fun, and the staff was just incredible. The food was amazing. For an appetizer we had Bubba’s Far Out Dip: Spinach, roasted red peppers, artichokes, and monterey jack cheese make one of the tastiest dips you’ve ever had. Enjoy it with our homemade tortilla chips. YUMMMMMMMM!!!!
For Lunch I ordered the Shrimp Po’ Boy Of course we have a Po’ Boy, and of course it’s made with our famous beer batter shrimp. Delicious!
After walking around the pier, we went to the Ghirardelli Square. Amazing Chocolate and cute little shops.

Then we drove around the City for awhile taking in the sites, drove over the Golden Gate Bridge. We really enjoyed the Hills lol.
In the afternoon, we stopped and walked through the Botanical Gardens. This place was so beautiful and serene. I never wanted to leave. I could have walked around and taken in the beauty forever. I asked Mr. T to take me back for a picnic one of these days.

I did take quite a few pictures at the gardens since it was too beautiful for words.







Hope you enjoyed all the photos. You can imagine how awed I was by this place since I took so many photos. I am renowned for forgetting to use the camera even though it is always in my purse. I really recommend visiting the gardens here.

No comments: