Friday, May 25, 2007

Odessa

So, a friend of mine is coming to visit me. She is a wonderful friend from High School whom I lost track of for several years. We have just recently been re-connected. I'm so excited by her visit that I decided to make her the Odessa Hat from MagKnits. I left off the beads though as I don't really believe that to be her style.

Pattern: Odessa from MagKnits
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in a grey colorway
Needles: Size 4 circ, size, 6 circ, and size 6 DPNs
I'm a tight knitter in case anyone is wondering about the difference in the yarn called for and what I used. Well, it hat been sitting in the stash, and I got gauge, so I used it. Besides, I know the people who can be gifted hand wash items and who can't lol.
She loved the Hat, but unfortunately, no action shots. We were far too busy running around San Francisco for me to remember.

No comments: