Monday, March 19, 2007

My Stitch Markers

I decided to make my very own stitch markers. I headed to Michael's (how I wish I had a LYS) and picked up some jump ring and a box of celestial shaped beads. They are very basic. I just used my key-chain pliers to open the jump rings and slip a bead onto it, then closed it back up. Voila! I have used them already and I have to admit that I really like them. I also linked about 5 to 6 jump rings together and placed a different bead at each end to make row counters. I made a lot of both things so I don't know what to do with the extras.

I also whipped up this scarf for my SIL. I had the Bernat Disco Yarn from when they had their giveaway and thought it would be a cute little Boaesque scarf for her. No pattern, just Cast On about 10 stitches and Knit every row until I ran out of yarn. Then I Bound Off loosely. I used size 15 circs for these.

No comments: