Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sugar On Me... My FO

Well, I was browsing on Knitty and saw the Sugar on Snow pattern and just though it was cute! So I dug around in my stash and decided to whip one up. And boy did I ever! A very fast knit this was.

Pattern: Sugar On Snow
Yarn: Woolease (Leftover Caron Simply Soft from MIL's socks for the tie)
Needles: size 9 circs

Now I do know that I cast on more than the pattern calls for to adjust for the different yarn/gauge, but I honestly don't remember how much more. Forgive me.

Now let's be honest. I haven't worn this yet. I haven't been that cold. I don't quite know how I would feel wearing a hat with a drawstring tie, even though a cute one. I think I would be more likely to wear this as a neckwarmer and just know that is the need arises... I have a hat in a pinch.

I still love it though.

No comments: